Monday, January 12, 2009

Farewell to our good friend Sassy...

One year old
29 weeks
26 weeks

14 weeks

3 weeks

It is with a mixture of sadness and joy that I announce Hannah's beloved Sassy (aka pacifier)has bid us a final farewell. Hannah quit Sassy cold-turkey one week ago. She handled it like a woman and is doing very well at both night time and nap time. Dad and I thought it was time for our little baby to take a step into toddlerhood and say goodbye to her good friend. We will miss her and she will remain in our memories forever. Please take a moment to view the photo montage above in honor of Hannah's beloved Sassy.

2 comments:

SisterSewn said...

AWWWW! How sweet! I want to cry looking at these pics...:( Good jog Hannah!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah!!! Jojo and tia loved your pics!!! Can't wait to see you on your b-day!!!

Love

Jojo and tia